PROFLOOR™ 3000 SOLID HIGH GLOSS FINISH
ProFloor’s Solid polishing system offers an attractive, smooth, uniform appearance with little to no exposed aggregate that is created by very little mechanical diamond grinding and excessive diamond polishing process along with chemical nano hardener that removes very little to none of the concrete cream surface, hardens, and refines the concrete floor.
Advantages of ProFloorTM 3000:
- Extremely high resistance to wear, abrasion, impact and dusting.
- Green; materials and method are harmless to environment.
- Long lasting; nothing to peal out and does not require re-painting.
- No tire marks or oil stains.
- Fire resistant; does not burn or produce fume.
- Flat surface; sound absorbing and decreases vibration in forklifts.
- Attractive appearance; super shiny and available in many colors and textures.
- Cleaning needs soap and water harmless to the environment.
- No need for shut down during application.
- Reduces stress on electronic components caused by electrostatic discharge.
Scope of work
- All concrete laitance, floor covering materials, old floor coatings, oil and grease shall be removed.
- Diamond sensitive grinding shall continue to achieve calibrated, even floor level.
- Impregnating nano concrete hardener is then applied.
- Once the hardener has densified the surface, diamond polishing steps are performed until a high shine is achieved.
The Result is an incredibly rich, lustrous shine. The floor will actually reflect not only the lighting in the facility, but will also mirror the colors from the objects surrounding it.
for pictures please, click here
THE PRIMARY BENEFIT OF PROFLOOR™ SYSTEM