PROFLOOR™ 3000 EXPOSED AGGREGATE HIGH GLOSS FINISH
ProFloor’s Aggregate Exposure polishing system offers an exposed high gloss granite look, created by aggressive mechanical diamond grinding and polishing process along with chemical nano hardener that calibrates, reveal the coarse aggregate, hardens and refines the concrete floor. Floor level decreases by a maximum of ¼” (6.35 mm) of the concrete surface.
Advantages of ProFloorTM 3000 service:
- Extremely high resistance to wear, abrasion, impact and dusting.
- Green; materials and method are harmless to environment.
- Long lasting; nothing to peal out and does not require re-painting.
- No tire marks or oil stains.
- Fire resistant; does not burn or produce fume.
- Flat surface; sound absorbing and decreases vibration in forklifts.
- Attractive appearance; super shiny and available in many colors and textures.
- Cleaning needs soap and water harmless to the environment.
- No need for shut down during application.
- Reduces stress on electronic components caused by electrostatic discharge.
Scope of work
- All concrete laitance, floor covering materials, old floor coatings, oil and grease shall be removed.
- Diamond aggressive grinding shall continue to achieve calibrated, even floor level.
- Impregnating nano concrete hardener is then applied.
- Once the hardener has densified the surface, diamond polishing steps are performed until a high shine is achieved.
The Result is an incredibly rich, lustrous shine. The floor will actually reflect not only the lighting in the facility, but will also mirror the colors from the objects surrounding it.
for pictures please, click here
THE PRIMARY BENEFIT OF PROFLOOR™ SYSTEM
Ecological Enhanced working environments
Materials and methods are harmless Sound absorbing. Flat surface decreases the vibrations that appear in
to the environment. The cleaning needs forklifts. Reduces stress on electronic components caused by
soap and water harmless to the electrostatic discharge.
Economical Great aesthetics
Long-lasting – nothing to peal out. No stains from tire marks and oils. High resistance to wear,
Requires no re-painting. abrasion, heat, and dusting. Available in many colors and stains.
Making the Right Choice
Delta ProFloor UK is the nationwide leader in installing flooring solutions for industrial, commercial, retail and residential customers. We work closely with you to determine the needs of your space and design a flooring solution that is tailored to your company’s needs. We are fully aware of the regulatory and industrial standards in place across the UK and ensure full compliance with those standards. We are proud of achieving lots of bespoke iconic polished concrete floors in London. Our work is noted for its quality and durability, and we are respected for our unique ability to respond and install industrial floors on short notice. Our teams of trained and well-equipped installers are available to work during holiday periods when facilities are in a planned shutdown period.
When it is time to think about a new flooring system for your facility, call Delta ProFloor UK 02081068999. We are a trusted and respected contractor that specializes in the custom design and installation of industrial floors for industrial facilities. We guarantee that we will provide the right floor for your needs.