PROFLOOR™ 3000 EXPOSED AGGREGATE HIGH GLOSS FINISH
ProFloor’s Aggregate Exposure polishing system offers an exposed high gloss granite look, created by aggressive mechanical diamond grinding and polishing process along with chemical nano hardener that calibrates, reveal the coarse aggregate, hardens and refines the concrete floor. Floor level decreases by a maximum of ¼” (6.35 mm) of the concrete surface.
Advantages of ProFloorTM 3000 service:
- Extremely high resistance to wear, abrasion, impact and dusting.
- Green; materials and method are harmless to environment.
- Long lasting; nothing to peal out and does not require re-painting.
- No tire marks or oil stains.
- Fire resistant; does not burn or produce fume.
- Flat surface; sound absorbing and decreases vibration in forklifts.
- Attractive appearance; super shiny and available in many colors and textures.
- Cleaning needs soap and water harmless to the environment.
- No need for shut down during application.
- Reduces stress on electronic components caused by electrostatic discharge.
Scope of work
- All concrete laitance, floor covering materials, old floor coatings, oil and grease shall be removed.
- Diamond aggressive grinding shall continue to achieve calibrated, even floor level.
- Impregnating nano concrete hardener is then applied.
- Once the hardener has densified the surface, diamond polishing steps are performed until a high shine is achieved.
The Result is an incredibly rich, lustrous shine. The floor will actually reflect not only the lighting in the facility, but will also mirror the colors from the objects surrounding it.
for pictures please, click here
THE PRIMARY BENEFIT OF PROFLOOR™ SYSTEM