This flooring system is designed to provide superior functional and decorative properties, high chemical resistance and mechanical strength, good durability, and adhesion to protect the substrate from wear, chemical attack, stains, mechanical stress and bacteria formation.
Epoxy was first used in the early 1950s for concrete restoration. Over the last couple of decades, epoxy painted floors have hit the mainstream consciousness and have become a preferred coating for residential garages.
Delta Profloor UK is a certified epoxy applicator. Our epoxy flooring system is two component, 100% coating which contains no VOC’s (volatile organic compound), solvents, harmful fumes, or odors.
- Pharmaceutical plants
- Food processing
- Sterilized Areas
- Operation rooms
- Chemical facilities
- Hygienic Areas
Advantages OF EPOXY COATING
- Hygienic, controls dust and easy to clean floor.
- Non-toxic, non hazardous and solvent free.
- Mechanically bonds to properly prepared floors for a hard and abrasion resistant seamless coating.
- Good chemical resistance to industrial chemicals and oils.
- Anti-slip surface for added safety in wet areas.
- Light reflectance enhances lighting.
- Fast application minimizes downtime.
- Decorative; available in a wide range of colors to enhance the working environment.
for more pictures please, click here to visit our gallery
Scope of work
- Surface preparation: Using mechanical diamond grinder,irregularities, tile glaze, and surface contamination shall be removed; all debris and dust shall be thoroughly sucked by vacuum. Surface humidity shall be checked prior to commencement.
- Priming: One layer using solvent-free, low viscosity, two-component epoxy primer ARALDITE 1092
- Smoothing: Two layers of epoxy putty.
- Coating: Two layers of epoxy with the favorable color and finishing according to specification.
Making the Right Choice
Delta ProFloor UK is the nationwide leader in installing flooring solutions for industrial, commercial, retail and residential customers. We work closely with you to determine the needs of your space and design a flooring solution that is tailored to your company’s needs. We are fully aware of the regulatory and industrial standards in place across the UK and ensure full compliance with those standards. We are proud of achieving lots of bespoke iconic polished concrete floors in London. Our work is noted for its quality and durability, and we are respected for our unique ability to respond and install industrial floors on short notice. Our teams of trained and well-equipped installers are available to work during holiday periods when facilities are in a planned shutdown period.
When it is time to think about a new flooring system for your facility, call Delta ProFloor UK 02081068999. We are a trusted and respected contractor that specializes in the custom design and installation of industrial floors for industrial facilities. We guarantee that we will provide the right floor for your needs.