PROFLOOR™ 200 EXPOSED AGGREGATE MATT FINISH
ProFloor’s Aggregate Exposure polishing system offers an exposed matt look granite look, created by aggressive mechanical diamond grinding and polishing process along with chemical nano hardener that calibrates, reveal the coarse aggregate, hardens and refines the concrete floor. Floor level decreases by a maximum of ¼” (6.35 mm) of the concrete surface.
Advantages of ProFloorTM 200 service:
- High resistance to wear, abrasion, impact and dusting.
- Green; materials and method are harmless to environment.
- Long lasting; nothing to peal out and does not require re-painting.
- No tire marks or oil stains.
- Fire resistant; does not burn or produce fume.
- Flat surface; sound absorbing and decreases vibration in forklifts.
- Attractive appearance; matt look and available in many colors and textures.
- Cleaning needs soap and water harmless to the environment.
- No need for shut down during application.
- Reduces stress on electronic components caused by electrostatic discharge.
Scope of work
- All concrete laitance, floor covering materials, old floor coatings, oil and grease shall be removed.
- Diamond sensitive grinding shall continue to achieve calibrated, even floor level.
- Impregnating nano concrete hardener is then applied.
- Once the hardener has densified the surface, diamond polishing steps are performed until a matt finish is achieved.
The appearance results in a matte look, which enhances the natural grey tones of the concrete, ideally suited for outdoor areas and for warehouses and shops where owners may have concerns about durability and cost-efficiency.
for pictures please, click here
THE PRIMARY BENEFIT OF PROFLOOR™ SYSTEM