Business DevelopmentAccount Manager
An Exciting Opportunity has arisen for an Experienced Sales Account Manager.
Delta Profloor UK are specialized in the construction of heavy-duty flooring systems for factories, warehouses, shopping malls, airports, universities and hardscape, offers a Tolerance Free, Polished Concrete Flooring, Rapid Set®️ TRU®️ Self-leveling Floor Topping, Epoxy Flooring, Stained, Coloured Concrete and Terrazzo. Also provides joints repairing and Repairs for damaged existing floors using the PROFLOOR™️ system to meet the clients’ shut- down time period and expected working conditions. With Over 28 years of experiences.
The business based in London/ UB6 and enquires an enthusiastic account manager. As a New Business Development/Account Manager you are the first point of contact for all of our customers. This role involves both sales and operational management of a dedicated customer base. Account Manager will liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
What we offer:
• Competitive salary and equity
• A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
• Experience in Customer service (postgraduate or placement experience is acceptable). Proven account management or other relevant experience
• Able to Up-sell / Understand Customer Needs
• Strong organizational skills to manage multiple clients’ requirements on a daily basis
• Able to work to tight deadlines and multitask
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• A customer-focused approach, with the relevant customer service experience
• Advanced IT skills, particularly Microsoft Excel
• Solution orientated problem-solving ability
• Has the capacity to build strong working relationships – both internally and externally
• Handling incoming / outgoing correspondence via email, telephone, and post
• Stable Work History
• Must have strong client-facing experience
• Contacting potential customers and informing them about a product or service.
• Identifying potential clients who would be interested in our products
• Register in big companies’ supplier portals
• Follow up on the submitted quotes
• Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information (CRM)
• Enhancing the online company image on different online platforms.
• Registering the company in business/tender directories
• Full, clean UK driving license
• knowledge about Polished Concrete Flooring
Please apply for this post by sending in a CV and supporting statements (no more than 1 side of A4). The person specification lists the requirements for this post. Your application will be judged on your response to how you have addressed each point on the person specification and given examples of your experience. Please also provide details of your education, training, and work experience.
Work, paid or voluntary, is not the only means of showing you meet the requirements of the post. You may also have acquired relevant knowledge and skills through your life experience. If so,